RONIN Cargo Pants MkII Black
The Rōnin (浪人, "drifter" or "wanderer") was a samurai without a master. Regarded as vagabonds and wandering swordsmen, they strived to keep their honor intact while struggling to make a living.
Presenting the SNK ATK RONIN Cargo Pants, upgraded. Sturdier fabric, improved tooling, brand new internal belt mechanism. For those who wander.
- Heavy Japanese twill fabric, premium nylon straps
- Regular fit with tapered legs
- Signature breathable neoprene sock layer
- Extra long tightening belt straps
- Comfortable garterized waist
- Techwear + Japanese aesthetic
- 9-pocket design for extra storage; 2x hidden pockets, 2x main pockets, 1x card pocket, 2x offset cargo pockets with molle webbing, 2x rear zippered pockets
- Please note these pants have an Asian fit, pick your size accordingly.